Sunday, January 20, 2008

We're Brothers Forever American Idol Video

We're Brothers Forever American Idol Video by Ronaldo Lupaz

...not Ronaldo Lopez

I know you probably saw the We're Brothers Forever American Idol video on youtube. The "We're Brothers Forever Video" was Ronaldo Lupaz's audition video as he went before Simon, Paula and Randy. (note: his name is Ronaldo Lupaz, not Ronaldo Lopez as some are saying)

Ronaldo Lupaz wrote this original song for the audition titled "We're Brothers Forever". It was hilarious! The whold cast joined in as Ronaldo Lupaz song the song he had wrote for Simon. Paula even got into the act with a little dancing!

I tell you, I laughed so hard until I cried. The next day my sides hurt! I'm also trying to get the message out about how funny this guy is. Please visit the Ronaldo Lopez American Idol video for tips on how you can help make this video more popular than the William Hung video.

Here is the high definition version of the "We're Brothers Forever" American Idol Video.



Don't agree Ronaldo Lupaz is much more funny than William Hung? If so, won't you help me spread the word by sending this to a friend and by Digg or StumbleIt?

Thanks and enjoy the We're Brothers Forever American Idol Video.

No comments: