Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Ronaldo Lupaz, Not Ronaldo Lopez

It's Ronaldo Lupaz, Not Ronaldo Lopez!

Many people are calling Ronaldo Lupaz, Ronaldo Lopez. I don't know who Ronaldo Lopez is but everyone by now knows who Ronaldo Lupaz is.

I guess I could understand how a person might misspell or misspronounce his name as Ronaldo Lopez. I'm sure the real Ronaldo Lopez is enjoying some attention right now!

So anyway, if you're looking for the We're Brothers Forever American Idol video by Ronaldo Lupaz, you came to the right place. If you're looking for Ronaldo Lopez, I'm sorry, he must have left the house! LOL

So Ronaldo Lopez, enjoy the limelight while you can!

Update: Ronaldo Lupaz is actually getting more publicity these days than some of the popular American idol contestants like Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns, and Asiah Epperson, go figure! We hope they all do well and maybe we'll see guest appearances by all of them on the next American Idol show.

No comments: